Whether you’re looking to dominate your next club ride or grind it out to a podium finish at the next 24-hour race, the X-52 is the go-to solution to light your way. The single-beam wide-angle unit gives the rider vision in distance as well as peripherally, a necessity in high-speed technical riding and cornering.
The lightweight, machined and powder coated lighthead has the signature JET Lite modern look, with internal components to survive anything you can dish out. The integrated rubberized button keeps grit and moisture out, so you can ride without worrying about getting stranded.
The x-52 connects to our lightweight, moisture resistant 7.4-volt lithium ion battery sealed case. The system carries well in a hydration pack in combination with the Jet Mount Safe Helmet Mount, or frame mounted when used in conjunction with the handlebar mount. The x-52 is also available in a dual-beam setup to nearly double the effective lighting field.
E-LITE series X-52 features:
- 825 Lumen output from the highest-grade Cree LEDs on the market.
- A 2013 update of our classic A-1 and X-51 lights, with a powder-coated aluminum finish.
- Sealed, durable, water-resistant case, with inset rubberized button.
- Just 90 grams (356 grams with battery) –almost unnoticeable when used with our Jet Mount Safe Helmet Mount system.
- It is compatible with our Jet Mount handlebar mounts in single- and dual-beam configurations. Mounts are adjustable for all handlebar sizes.
- 7.4-volt lithium-ion battery.
- 1-year warranty.
Jet Lites is an 11-time winner of the MTBR.com Choice Award for lights and prides itself on excellent customer service and quality products.