- No wires
- Replaceable battery
- 2 hour run time at 1000 lumens
- Go Pro Compatible Mounting
Introducing the next evolution in Jet Lites technology: The Jet Lites F3. For 2014 we’ve updated the electronics in our most popular model, the F-U2, with CREE’s newest high-efficiency, ultra-bright LED, the XML2. The F3 continues with the same design cues as our F-1 and F-U2 lights: A wireless, moisture-resistant, bombproof machined/anodized case that seamlessly connects to our line of handlebar and helmet mounts. With a run time of more than 2 hours and a removable battery, you can hit the trail with an extra battery ($20) in your saddlebag, confident that your light won’t quit before the ride is done. Although we still have to complete testing, we expect the F3 to deliver more than 1,000 lumens* in ideal conditions (more than 2,000 when purchased as a dual-light combo – the ideal racing setup). All of this is backed by 16 years of industry-leading innovation and personalized customer service.
F-LITE series F3 Specifications:
- 1000 lumen output from the highest-grade Cree LEDs on the market.
- A classic design, CNC machined and powder-coated aluminum for durability.
- Sealed, water-resistant case, with inset rubberized button.
- Three settings: High, medium and flashing, with 2 hours of high-intensity run-time.
- Highest-quality Panasonic 3400 mah lithium-ion cells, a safer, longer-lasting battery than generic competitors.
- An included 2-cell charger, with 12v DC car adapter.
- Just 170 grams – light enough to comfortably use with our GoPro Compatible Break-Away vented helmet mount. Also compatible with our GoPro Compatible handlebar mounts.
- 1-year warranty.
Jet Lites is an 11-time winner of the MTBR.com Choice Award for lights and prides itself on excellent customer service and quality products.