Are you swimming in GoPro camera mounts and wish the other stuff you have to mount to your helmet, handlebars or dog would just work with them all? We do too. Which is why we designed and built a new mounting clip for our lights that allows Jet Lites riders burning the F3 or the X-52 to mount up to any GoPro compatible base mount.
Go Pro Compatible Jet Lites
If you already have GoPro bar and helmet mounts you’re happy with, you can get a Jet Lites 1000 Lumen F3 with the Go Pro clip and no mount for just $189.
With the new mounting system comes some new options. We will no longer be selling the F3 with the Q/R handlebar mount. You can get it with the old clip for use with our tried-and-true breakaway helmet mount, or the new clip for use with GoPro mounts. You can also order any light with the Go Pro clip and no mount at all for use with whatever GoPro mounts you already have.
These options will be selectable before you can add a light to the shopping bag.
TONS of Jet Lite Mounting Options
Not only does GoPro make a bunch of great mounts for their cameras that you can use with Jet Lites now, but there are endless options of GoPro compatible mounts available from other great companies. Here are a few options:
- Jet Lites Go Pro Bar Mount: We now sell a simple machined aluminum GoPro Mount for 31.8mm Handlebars
- Paul Components makes a nice Stem Cap GoPro mount that will work with a Jet Lite. (this is on my commuter bike)
- K-Edge: sweet Aluminum bar and Saddle mounts for GoPro Cameras
- Bell Helmets: The Bell Super comes with a GoPro Camera Mount that will work with a Jet Lite
- Bontrager: Mount your Jet Lite to the new Bontrager Lithos Helmet with it’s included GoPro mount
- Joby Tripod: We occasionally use the Joby Gorillapod as a tripod for a Jet Lite
Break-Away GoPro Helmet Mount
Lastly, we are working on an adaptor for our patented Break-Away helmet mount system that uses the GoPro base mount. This is still in production, and we are offering it for Pre Order only now.